E-mail address - one way of complaints to the management and specialists of Managed Health Care "Vitebsk city clinical dental clinic."
Electronic circulation of citizens, including individual entrepreneurs (hereinafter - the citizens) and legal persons in Department of Health "VGKSP" directed and construed in accordance with the requirements of the Act of 18 July 2011 "On citizens and legal persons."
In accordance with the Law of 18 July 2011 "On citizens and legal persons" electronic appeal set out in the Belarusian and Russian languages.
Electronic appeal citizen must necessarily contain:
* surname, first name, middle name or initials of the citizen;
* address of the place of residence (stay) of a citizen;
* of the essence of treatment;
* e-mail address of the citizen.
E-mail address of the legal entity must necessarily contain:
* the full name of the legal entity;
* location of the entity;
* of the essence of treatment;
* surname, name, patronymic of the person authorized to sign the appeal;
* e-mail address of the legal entity.
Electronic treatment should be considered within 15 days, and require further investigation and verification - not later than 1 month.
Responses to electronic communications are transmitted electronically to the e-mail address for electronic use, or in writing at the place of residence (place of residence) of the citizen or the location of the legal entity in the cases established by the law of the Republic of Belarus of 18 July 2011 "On the Revolutions citizens and legal persons. "
If the incoming electronic access the same content from different applicants are massive (more than 10 references), the answers to such requests may be placed on the official website in the World Wide Web without sending replies (notifications) to the applicants (the second part of subparagraph 1.2 of paragraph 1 of the Decree President of the Republic of Belarus on October 18, 2007 № 498 "on additional measures to work with citizens and legal persons").
Left without consideration on the merits treatment that (which):
* is not made in Belarusian or Russian;
* do not contain the names, your own name, patronymic, place of residence (stay) of a citizen;
* do not contain the full name and address of the legal entity of its location, families, own name, patronymic of the head or a person duly authorized to sign the appeal (for legal entities);
* contain text that is impossible to read;
* contain abusive or insulting words or expressions;
* subject to review in accordance with the legislation on constitutional proceedings, civil, civil procedure, economic procedure, criminal procedure law, the legislation governing the administrative process, the legislation on administrative procedures;
* in accordance with the laws established a procedure for submission and consideration of such appeals;
* missed without a valid reason for filing a complaint;
* resubmit the request if it has already been considered on its merits, and it does not contain new facts that are relevant to consideration of the appeal on the merits;